[LR] Liquid Refreshment Gaming
Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Donate!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm

3rs and Sly

Go down

3rs and Sly

Post by Cake on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Ok peeps, 3rs and Josh got out on a bad start. I want both of them to talk this out on this thread and tell me what makes you so angry at each other. It's just getting ridiculous... I mean, you both are some of my bestest buddies and do you want to be the only two members that are disrespecting LR by always fighting?! If we don't resolve this, not only one of you will be banned, you both will be banned until we can get in some apologies! LR stands for friendships, not rivalries. Also, Sly is going to be a very high ranking admin if he accepts my invitation to be the CS:S Division. If you can't get along with eachother I will go get another job, ban you both, give you time to think about how stupid this is, and I will pay for the servers myself. )': Now please, please, please, respond quickly with answers to these questions:

• How did all of this start?
  • What makes you so angry?
  • How do you disrespect each other?
  • How can we make up and live our lives?
  • Do you want to keep arguing and get banned?

-Cake

[i]Cake. Life. Love.

Cake
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://liquidrefreshment.topgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 3rs and Sly

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Cake wrote:Ok peeps, 3rs and Josh got out on a bad start. I want both of them to talk this out on this thread and tell me what makes you so angry at each other. It's just getting ridiculous... I mean, you both are some of my bestest buddies and do you want to be the only two members that are disrespecting LR by always fighting?! If we don't resolve this, not only one of you will be banned, you both will be banned until we can get in some apologies! LR stands for friendships, not rivalries. Also, Sly is going to be a very high ranking admin if he accepts my invitation to be the CS:S Division. If you can't get along with eachother I will go get another job, ban you both, give you time to think about how stupid this is, and I will pay for the servers myself. )': Now please, please, please, respond quickly with answers to these questions:

• How did all of this start?
  • What makes you so angry?
  • How do you disrespect each other?
  • How can we make up and live our lives?
  • Do you want to keep arguing and get banned?

-Cake

lol im going to say sorry to my self and this was fixed all redey and rill apost about it after i toled you edaro me and sly sorted this XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly on Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Sorry for the late reply, i just got home. I guess me and 3rs just got off on the wrong foot, according to my understanding we made up in the stranded server, and are going to try our best to become the best friends we can be.
Sly
Beginner Poster *First Star*
Beginner Poster *First Star*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum